To ensure that all campers have the same positive and memorable experience, we suggest
that our guests follow the guidelines outlined below.
1. ALTHOUGH WE LOVE DOGS, WE REGRET THAT WE CAN NO LONGER ACCEPT DOBERMAN, ROTTWEILER
OR PIT BULL BREEDS OR MIXES DUE TO INSURANCE RESTRICTIONS. ALL OTHER BREEDS ARE WELCOME!
2. ALL PETS MUST BE ON A LEASH, MAX OF 6', WITH THE OWNER ON THE OTHER END OF THE
LEASH!! PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR PETS IMMEDIATELY!!
3. Park and drive on designated areas only, this includes bicycles.
4. Children are your responsibility. Please be aware where they are and what they
are doing at all times. Please remember the hot tub is for adults only, no one under
18 years of age is permitted in that area.
5. Quiet time is 10 PM until 8 AM. Please respect your neighbors.
6. Restrooms are provided for your convenience. Please clean up after yourselves.
7. Please respect other's privacy. Do not walk through their campsites.
8. Check out time is 12 PM. If you wish to remain another night, please re-register
9. For trailer and motor home jacks, please use wooden blocks or boards.
11. Please dispose of your cigarette butts in ashtrays.
10. There is A 5 MILE PER HOUR SPEED LIMIT. Only you can prevent speed bumps.
12. No outside clotheslines.
13. Washing vehicles is not permitted in the park.
14. Please DO NOT wash dishes in the restrooms. Use the deep sink provided in the
Laundry room, but properly dispose of all leftover debris first.
We have limited parking on the grounds so please assist us in minimizing the number
of cars per site. Fire regulations require only one car per site, all additional
cars must be parked at the Rec Hall or office. Parking is allowed in designated areas
only. PLEASE try to car pool as much as possible.
We reserve the right to refuse or discontinue service to anyone at anytime!!!